5.3 inch Quad Core Lenovo S920 available now in the Philippines
Lenovo Mobile Philippines has announced the availability of Lenovo S920. Lenovo S920 is the company’s latest high-end smartphone in the S Series. We haven’t had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we’ve crafted this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Priced at Php16,999, the device feature a 5.3 inch HD (720 x 1280) display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core MediaTek MTK 6589 processor which is delivered in advanced 28nm process technology, the same processor used by O+ 8.15 and Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD. Lenovo S920 runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) with Lenovo’s custom UI on top and comes with dual SIM support.
Its also shipped with 4GB internal storage and supports up to 32GB expansion via microSD slot. An 8 megapixel rear camera is also present which permit users to record 1080p full HD videos.
Lenovo S920 Specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU
- 5.3-inch HD (1280×720) IPS capacitive display, 277ppi with 4-point multi-touch feature
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1GB RAM + 4GB ROM (Expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card)
- 8MP auto-focus camera with LED flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- GPS with A-GPS support, Bluetooth with EDR & A2DP
- GMS 900/1800/1900 (tri-band)
- 3G/HSPA/HSPA+ (WCDMA 900/2100)
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot
- microUSB v2.0 / 3.5mm audio jack
- Gravity, Proximity, Light Sensor
- Super-slim 7.9MM Design,159g weight
- Li-Pol 2,250 mAh Battery
- Up to 25hrs talk time, 20 days standby