Starmobile launched its newest ‘affordable’ phone, the Starmobile Play.
Starmobile Play boasts of a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor with Mali-400MP GPU. The device has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera.
Fueled with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, the handset is a dual SIM phone and has 512MB of RAM and 4GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded to 32GB. It also brings Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G/HSPA+, GPS and comes with integrated Yamaha speaker. The device also houses a descent 2,000 mAh battery.
Starmobile Play Specs:
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- 4-inch WVGA (480×800) display, 233ppi
- 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6572 dual-core CPU
- Mali-400MP GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, up to 32GB via microSD
- 5MP fixed focus rear camera w/ LED flash
- VGA fixed focus front camera
- Dual-SIM, dual-standby
- HSPA+, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS + aGPS, FM Radio
- Built-in Yamaha speaker
- 2,000mAh battery
- 126.5 x 64 x 12.1mm, 138g
- Available in Red, White and Blue