LG G2 Lollipop Update for the Philippines, Available Now!
LG has released the LG G2 Lollipop update (D80220C) for the Philippines. Though the update isn’t available Over-the-Air, it can be easily done manually via the LG Mobile Support Tool.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get the Lollipop Update in your LG G2 (D80220C)
1. Download LG Mobile Support Tool here http://www.lg.com/ph/support/mobile-support then scroll down in the page and select software update.
2. After selecting software update a pop up box will appear just select mobile phones and D802 for the model number, then click Go.
3. Download and install USB Driver also Download and Install LG Mobile Support Tool.
6. A pop up box will appear, just make sure to backup your phones data and before selecting OK.
8. When the file is downloaded the Support Tool will continue and install the latest OS in your phone.
9. After installation you will get a message that says Software upgrade is complete, just press exit and disconnect your phone from your pc/laptop.
What are you waiting for go ahead and download the long awaited Lollipop Update for your LG G2.