Released just days ago, the all-metal unibody aluminum Moto G5S Plus is now available in the Philippines
Priced at Php 14,999, the phone sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by the Snapdragon 625 chipset with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage.
The Motorola phone is equipped with a dual-camera setup featuring two 13 MP sensors, allowing you to capture those popular bokeh images. The device has a metal body, packs a 3,000 mAh battery, and ships with Android 7.1 Nougat on board.
For other basic features, it comes with 8 MP selfie camera with LED flash, a front-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a microSD card slot (up to 128 GB).
MOTO G5S PLUS SPECIFICATIONS SUMMARY
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0 GHz octa-core
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution IPS LCD screen, 401 ppi
- Operating system: Android 7.1 Nougat
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB internal with microSD expansion card slot
- Cameras: Dual 13 megapixel rear f/2.0 cameras with depth editing software. Front 8 megapixel camera.
- Water resistance: Splash resistant nano coating, not to be submersed
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS
- Network: Dual SIM(Nano-SIM) 4G/LTE
- Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable with Turbo Charge
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 76.2 x 8.0 (9.5 at the camera) mm and 168 grams
Available in two colors: Gold and Gray, the Moto G5S Plus can be purchased online and in cash on delivery mode at Motorola’s Official Store in Lazada.