Though Oppo may still be an unfamiliar name in the Philippines, it looks like it is one of the brands that is moving fastest up the ranks. The new Oppo N3 smartphone is gaining popularity, its best feature? the motorized camera lens from Schneider Kreuznach which has the capability to track moving objects and can rotate up to 206 degrees automatically.
The Oppo N3 offers an upgraded version of the rotating camera on the N1, including a 16-megapixel sensor up from the 13-megapixel sensor on last year’s model. The dual-LED equipped camera is able to shoot panorama photos of up to 64 megapixel resolution. The company is even including a one-button keychain remote in the box, allowing you to snap photos and play music on your phone from a distance.
The device boasts a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p display, under the hood there is a Snapdragon 801 quad-core chip clocked at 2.5GHz, a 32GB of storage with microSD support up to 128GB, and a fingerprint reader on the back panel. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Oppo’s own ColorOS 2.0 on top.
Oppo N3 Full Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT Display with Gorilla Glass 3 @ 403 PPI
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core (MSM8974AA) with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Storage with microSD Card Slot(up to 128GB)
- 16-megapixel Motorized Rotating camera with Dual-mode LED offering 4K video @ 30 fps
- Fingerprint Security with Touch Access
- Dual SIM/ Dual Standby
- 3G, 4G/LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Notable Accessories: O-Click 2.0 Bluetooth Shutter control and VOOC mini Rapid Charger
- ColorOS 2.0, based on Android 4.4
- 3,000mAh Li-Po battery with VOOC Rapid Charge
- 161.2 × 77 × 8.7 mm @ 192 g
The Oppo N3 is packed with a 3000 Li-Po battery that supports fast charging through the VOOC technology, report says that it takes only 30 minutes to charge from zero to 75%.
Oppo N3 handset will be available only in white color and is scheduled to go on sale internationally, including Philippines in December with a suggested price of Php 29,000.