OPPO has brought in the new selfie-driven smartphone OPPO A57 in the Philippines.
OPPO A57 is equipped with 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and a 13-megapixel rear camera with an aperture of f/2.2, and PDAF, along with an LED flash module. The Oppo A57 also has a fingerprint scanner mounted on the physical home button on the front.
OPPO A57 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box customized with Oppo’s ColorOS 3.0 skin on top. It is powered by an octa-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU for graphics. The Oppo A57 packs a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280) LCD display with 2.5D curved glass.
The phone supports dual-SIM capability with 4G/LTE connectivity options. It comes with 32GB built-in storage and is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
OPPO A57 Key Specs
- 5.2-inch HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Color 3 Skin
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chipset 1.4GHz Octa Core
- 3GB of RAM
- 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1,MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack,Fingerprint Sensor
- 2,900mAh Battery
You can buy the OPPO A57 starting June 16, 2017 in all OPPO stores and authorized resellers nationwide with a suggested retail price (SRP) of Php 11,990. There are two colors available – gold and black.