Cherry Mobile’s newest flagship phone Flare S6 Plus has been the talk of the town for weeks now, and been in limelight as it depicts real value for money.
One of the key features of Flare S6 Plus is the quad-camera. It is equipped with 4 camera sensors featuring ISOCELL, a technology that’s been used by Samsung on its Galaxy phones. Both rear and front camera in the Flare S6 features 16MP + 5MP Samsung S5K3P3. The S5K3P3 is utilizing Samsung’s ISOCELL Deep Trench Isolation (DTI) technology that is used to reduce crosstalk between pixels, it puts small, light-proof dividers between the pixels to prevent light from bleeding onto nearby pixels, which can lead to inaccurate colors.
Boasting 5.7-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio, the phone is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek 6750T processor with 4GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It is a dual SIM phone with 4G/LTE connectivity and is as well equipped with fingerprint scanner placed below the phone’s rear camera module. It is supported by 3,000 mAh battery capacity.
Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Plus Summary of Specs
- Android 7 Nougat (Cherry OS)
- 5.7-inch High Definition IPS display @ 1440 x 720
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek 6750T Processor
- Mali T860 MP2 Graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage Expandable via microSD card up to 128GB
- 16MP + 5MP Samsung S5K3P3 rear camera with LED Flash
- 16MP + 5MP Samsung S5K3P3 front camera with LED Flash
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM (micro), Dual Standby
- WiFi 802.1.1 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hi-Fi audio
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Official Price: Php 9,999